Our HD2000® Kentucky Bluegrass was extensively researched and expertly developed to survive our cold winters and persist through our hot Midwest summers. Our seed blend is hand selected for both cold tolerance and drought tolerance. Central Sod's signature Kentucky Blue grass produces a beautiful deep green lawn that is dense and lush. Our fine textured HD200 is sure to impress and is the a perfect barefoot grass.
Kentucky bluegrass is a perennial, cool-season grass. KBG has the greatest cold hardiness of all the cool-season lawn grasses.
HD2000® Kentucky Bluegrass
- Cool-season grass for northern lawns
- Excellent winter hardiness
- Regional heat and drought tolerance
- Requires minimum 4-6 hours of sunlight per day
- Water requirements: medium once established
Check out our step by step installation guide.